Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

30 Minutes Endurance - contd

Latest additions to tamil movies list that fall under 30 minutes endurance.

1. Dishyum - "Day in the life of a Stuntsman" got a horrible Kollywood treatment. Guess it was directed by a director's double
2. Kalabhak Kadhalan - Silly overtures. Seemed like, at a point (within 30 mins) the director himself got bored and gave away the control to the actors

Makes me think that I should reduce my threshold. I am beginning get more impatient.

Comments:
it was either Dishyum or Kalvanin Kadhali.. I picked KK.
now, I dont think I can watch Dishyum.
 
I had the DVD for Kalvanin Kadhali but did not get time to watch. So returned it w/o watching. My wife probably watched it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]