Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Cricket and Rain

I never thought I'd have to deal with so much rain in one vacation. The rain has been considerate so far to let me enjoy the important events like Deepavali and some outings. Otherwise, it has taken the city apart along with it my vacation. I am all geared up to go to Chepauk tomorrow. It seemed like Indians were going to be on the nets today, but I do not think they would've ventured out during the downpour. Lucky SA'ns that they practiced yesterday. I hope it does not rain tomorrow and I'd get to see a wonderful match. BTW, what's with Chennai, Cricket and Rain. I think if Chennai needs rain, they just've to have a match scheduled.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]