Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

Wifi Access at MAA airport




I am blogging this as I am waiting for my flight to Mumbai. I heard about the free wifi access at Chennai airport through Kiruba's blogs. So when I got a chance, I wanted to try. First, I got the bsnl connection but was not able to acquire a network address. This was absolutely disheartening as I thought this would be great. My wireless connection connected me to TataIndicomm service, but it took me to a page that showed me to enter information from a TataIndicomm card. There was no information on where I could get one. I looked around, could not find a kiosk. So, I rebooted my machine to see whether by luck I could establish connection to bsnl. And voila! it worked. I checked my mails and also wanted to immediately write about it. I am sure not getting an ip address could be a problem with my laptop too. Anyway, I was happy to check my mails and browse before I get to my destination. Isn't this wonderful?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]