Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Vikatan Quality




I do not about many people who read Vikatan, but I used to take what I read from the magazine as facts. It came as a shock to me when I saw an article in this week's Vikatan. It claims that Vice President Cheney shot and Killed Harry Wittington! Read the excerpt above. Also, it uses this callous killing to relate to war in Iraq. Absolute absurdity and I do not know how this got to see the print. I sent the a mail about this to Vikatan and it bounced. There are lots of articles we read in Vikatan that I do not have knowledge about and I assume there is validation behind each story. Unfortunately not.

Comments:
LOL.. DUDE THATS FUNNY!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]